Craft Business Success Package

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Introduction

Let me introduce myself

My name is Michael Lyall and I used to be a financial consultant, tired of commuting to the City every day I did exactly what The Beatles wrote about: "I blew my mind out in the car"!!

True - on the way to work one morning - I stopped at a red light, I just felt I could not keep the pace up, turned left instead of right. Drove out into the country and sat in my car. That was it I never returned to the office.

I went home and decided there and then I was going to make it on my own. That was 6 years ago and apart from a few doubts that first week and a few months of family pressure (!) I have never looked back.

Now I help others achieve their dreams of running their own businesses from home.
From writers,
craft makers,
internet marketers,
wedding planners,
home health care
pet care and more...

I have vast experience in what it takes to plan, build and execute a home business.

Hopefully I can help you too.

I will continue to set up this blog, hopefully the famous words of "If you build it, he will come"
Will work for me.

Thank you for your time

Mike

No comments: